- MGC reserves the right to use a singer's likeness in a photograph, video or other digital media on our website, Facebook page, brochure or other publications.
- MGC reserves the right to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose.
- MGC will never post the singer's name, age or city of origin.
- Rights to inspect or approve finished product wherein a singer's likeness appears are waived.
- Rights to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the singer's likeness are waived.
- Parents, legal guardians and responsible adults hold MGC harmless from all claims, demands and causes of action in relation to this photo release.
- One-time non-refundable registration fee: $50 per new singer
- Returned check fee is $30 per check
- Payments can be made with a major credit card, PayPal, or by check.
- Payment plans and need-based financial assistance are available; please email Laurel to make arrangements.
- Payment plans for the Fall Session and Full Season must be completed by December 1.
- Payment plans for the Spring Session must be completed by April 1.
- Registration must be complete, and tuition and fees must be paid, before singers begin attending rehearsals, unless a trial class has been arranged by emailing Laurel.
- Sibling discounts available:
- Younger siblings receive a 20% discount deducted from their level's tuition. This discount is issued by refund or reflected on payment plan invoices.
- Older siblings enrolling at a later date than a younger sibling receive a discount equaling 20% off younger sibling's tuition
- There is no refund, discount or pro-rating for missed classes
- Refunds for dropping singers enrolled in the fall or full session (Sept - May):
- Within the first 4 classes in the fall session but before September 30: 90% tuition refund
- After 4 classes but before October 31: 50% tuition refund
- No refunds after October 31
- Refunds for ALL dropping singers who paid for the SPRING session ONLY (January - May):
- Within the first 4 classes in the fall session but before January 30: 90% tuition refund
- After 4 classes but before February 15: 50% tuition refund
- No refunds after February 15
- We do everything possible to schedule our performances months in advance. This is to ensure that all choir members and families plan for and can attend all scheduled performances.
- Attendance at all dress rehearsals and performances is mandatory
- Choir members may be exempted from a performance or dress rehearsal for illness, significant church or school events like graduations and bat/bar mitzvahs or confirmations, and important family events.
- Members who wish to be excused from attending a concert or dress rehearsal are expected to inform their teacher as far in advance as possible.
- Examples of performances are: Holiday concert, Outreach concerts, Spring Graduation concert, etc.
- A student may not miss a dress rehearsal for any reason other than those stated above, or she may not be allowed to participate in the associated performance.
- Frescos and Giocosos wear their own black leggings or black pants with their chorus t-shirt for performances
- Arioso, Bel Canto and Chantons costume fee of $65 covers the black performance dress
- Shoes and stockings are the responsibility of the singers, and both need to be black
- Chorus retreats and tour fees are not funded by the chorus, and participating singers are charged separate fees to cover these events
- Choir families are responsible for purchasing event tickets for any concerts they wish to attend