30th Annual Spring Concert
May 12, 2018 • Call Time: 1:30 pm or 2:00 pm | Performance Time: 3 to 4 pm
First Presbyterian Church, 72 Kensington Rd., San Anselmo
Our Spring Concert! All Singers Perform!
- Who: ALL LEVELS!
- Call Times:
- Ari, Bel, Chantons: 1:30 pm
- Fresco & Giocoso: 2:00 pm
- Doors Open for Seating: 2:30 pm
- Performance Time: 3:00 pn
- What to wear: All should wear their performance attire!
- Frescos: White MGC T-shirt, black pants or leggings, black socks, black closed-toe shoes
- Giocosos: Blue MGC T-shirt, black pants or leggings, black socks, black closed-toe shoes
- Arioso, Bel Canto, Chantons: Black Performance Dress, black tights or pantyhose, black closed-toe shoes
- All singers should wear minimum jewelry, and hair neatly styled back (braids, pony-tails, headbands, etc., so hair will stay neat and off the face). No big bows or large hair decorations, please.
- Singers should bring a water bottle marked with their name and a small, non-messy/drippy/sticky snack if you think your singer will get hungry. There will NOT be a chance to snack during the concert; only between call time and performance time.
Volunteer opportunities are plentiful, and volunteers will be able to reserve up to 4 seats upon arriving for your shift or bringing your singer.
«« Go Back