Giocoso | Grades 2-3
Enrollment for Fall Session opens May 1 - Enrollment for Spring Session opens December 1
The Giocoso level welcomes singers in 2nd or 3rd grade. Two sessions are offered each year for Giocoso singers. You may enroll for either the Fall or Spring session or for the full season.
- Full Season: September to May - Registration for the Full Season opens May 1 and closes October 15
- Fall Session: September to December - Registration for the Fall Session opens May 1 and closes October 15
- Full Season/Fall Session Classes begin the week of September 10th
- Spring Session: January to May - Registration for the Spring Session opens December 1 and closes February 15
- Spring Session Classes begin the week of January 7, 2019
Class Days and Locations:
Singers attend one class each week; simply choose the one class that fits your schedule. Classes are held from 4:45 - 5:45 pm. If your child misses her regular class, she may attend any other day to make it up. Please do call ahead and let us know, however!
Each session includes 1 or 2 outreach concerts, and ends with a Chorus-wide concert performance. 2018-2019 concert and performance dates are listed on our Events for Singers page.
Giocoso class size is limited to 22 singers. Register and pay tuition to confirm your space in the class. Class selection are as follows:
- MONDAYS: Redwood Presbyterian Church (Fellowship Hall), 110 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur
- TUESDAYS: First Presbyterian Church San Anselmo (R 203), 72 Kensington Rd, San Anselmo
- WEDNESDAYS: Mt. Tam United Methodist Church (Fellowship Hall), 410 Sycamore Avenue, Mill Valley
- THURSDAYS: Miller Creek Middle School (Room A2), 2255 Las Gallinas Ave, San Rafael
Tuition and other fees:
- $435 tuition for Fall Session Only or Spring Session Only or $870 for entire year
- New member registration: $50 - This is a one-time charge for new members only
- Costuming fee: $20 - Covers the blue chorus T-shirt (black pants or leggings and black, closed-toe shoes are the responsibility of the family)
- Choir families are responsible for purchasing event tickets to any performance they may wish to attend