Fresco | Grades K-1
The Fresco level welcomes singers in kindergarten or first grade. Two sessions are offered each year for Fresco singers. You may enroll for either the Fall or Spring session or for the full season.
- Fall Session: Registration for the Fall Session opens May 1 and is rolling throughout the term. Classes begin the week of September 10th
- Spring Session: Registration for the Spring Session opens December 1 and is rolling throughout the term. Classes begin the week of January 7, 2019
Class Days and Locations:
Singers attend one class each week; simply choose the one class that fits your schedule. Classes are held from 3:45 - 4:30 pm. If your child misses her regular class, she may attend any other day to make it up. Please email us and let us know, however!
Each session includes 1 or 2 outreach concerts, and ends with a Chorus-wide concert performance. 2018-2019 concert and performance dates are listed on our Events for Singers page.
Fresco class size is limited to 22 singers. Register and pay tuition to confirm your space in the class. Class sites are as follows:
- MONDAYS: Redwood Presbyterian Church (Fellowship Hall), 110 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur
- TUESDAYS: First Presbyterian Church (Room 203), 72 Kensington Road, San Anselmo
- WEDNESDAYS: Mt. Tam United Methodist Church (Fellowship Hall), 410 Sycamore Avenue, Mill Valley
- THURSDAYS: Miller Creek Middle School (Room A2), 2255 Las Gallinas Road, San Rafael
Tuition and other fees:
- $425 tuition for Fall Session Only or Spring Session Only or $850 for entire year
- New member registration: $50 - This is a one-time charge for new members only
- Costume fee: $20 - Covers the white chorus t-shirt (black pants or leggings and black closed-toe shoes are the responsibility of the families)
- Choir families are responsible for purchasing event tickets to any performance they may wish to attend